Pelatihan Customer Service Management
Pelatihan Customer Service Management. Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to manage a company’s interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
Customer service is a crucial buzzword in the corporate world today. Just about every company seems to understand just how important customer service is and many have started to find ways to improve and measure customer service. In this course we are going to look at what customer service is and isn’t and identify how you can understand and provide good customer service.
Many businesses want to achieve “good customer service”. Right now that’s the brass ring of business training and vision-casting and many companies are analyzing their current mission and realigning it to be increasingly customer-focused.
The design of the course is to give participants a thorough understanding of the principles of economics that are applied to the functions of individual decision makers, both consumers and producers, within the larger economic system.
Operational CRM is made up of 3 main components: sales force automation, marketing automation, and service automation. (sumber : wikipedia.org)
- Sales force automation works with all stages in the sales cycle, from initially entering contact information to converting a prospective client into an actual client. It implements sales promotion analysis, automates the tracking of a client’s account history for repeated sales or future sales and coordinates sales, marketing, call centers, and retail outlets. It prevents duplicate efforts between a salesperson and a customer and also automatically tracks all contacts and follow-ups between both parties.
- Marketing automation focuses on easing the overall marketing process to make it more effective and efficient. CRM tools with marketing automation capabilities can automate repeated tasks, for example, sending out automated marketing emails at certain times to customers, or posting marketing information on social media. The goal with marketing automation is to turn a sales lead into a full customer. CRM systems today also work on customer engagement through social media.
- Service automation is the part of the CRM system that focuses on direct customer service technology. Through service automation, customers are supported through multiple channels such as phone, email, knowledge bases, ticketing portals, FAQs, and more.
Tujuan Training Customer Service Management
- Understand effective methods and strategies for creating excellent customer service.
- Understand the challenges and problem solving methods of customer service.
- Learn to recognize and provide not must “good” but “exceptional” customer service
- Learn how to recognize “poor” customer service.
- Learn how to “wow” your customer nderstand the communications in customer service.
- Learn how to be more than just a business acquaintance. Learn how to be your customer’s friend and create loyalty
Materi Pelatihan Customer Service Management
- The value of excellent customer service
- Why are we here?
Tourism, leisure and hospitality
- The tourism, leisure and hospitality industry
- The benefits of tourism
- The value of tourism
Understanding your customers
The customer experience
Delivering service excellence
- Key elements of customer service
- Customer service trends
- Setting and maintaining standards
- First impressions
- The communication process
- Types of communication
- Are you listening?
- That’s a good question…
- Telephone techniques
Providing information and advice
- Presenting information to customers
- Knowing your local area
- Giving directions
Meeting specific needs
- Providing an accessible service
- Language and cultural diversity
- Welcoming customers of all ages
Dealing with difficult situations
- I’m the nice customer
- The causes of dissatisfaction
- Handling complaints
- Resolving problems
- Using customer service to boost business
- Improving quality
Audience Pelatihan Customer Service Management
Individuals with intensive interaction with customers and with the strong interest on customer service management
|Jadwal Pelatihan||Lokasi & Investasi|
|- 2 sd 4 Januari 2019|
- 13 sd 15 Februari 2021
- 27 sd 29 Maret 2021
- 17 sd 19 April 2021
- 7 sd 9 Mei 2021
- 12 sd 14 Juni 2021
- 17 sd 19 Juli 2021
- 14 sd 16 Agustus 2021
- 12 sd 14 September 2021
- 16 sd 18 Oktober 2021
- 21 sd 23 November 2021
- 26 sd 28 Desember 2021
|- Yogyakarta(6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta(6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Surabaya (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Malang (7.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Batam (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Case Study
- Evaluation (Pre and Post Test)
- Kunjungan/Praktek (Menyesuaikan/tentative)
|- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE TransporsiPeserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module atau Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia